All property is available to eligible organizations only. Property cannot be used for personal use. Please check the link “Is My Organization Eligible?” to see if your organization could qualify.

What is Federal Surplus Property?

Is My Organization Eligible?


Additional Links

Web Surplus

To place a hold on property please call us at (501)-835-3111 or (501)-992-5014. You may also email us at federalsurplus@adem.arkansas.gov, be sure to include your name, what agency you are with, and the specific asset #. All holds are good for 5 business days only.

Comments are closed